Blite 0.1-beta3 Available
Posted 13 Apr 2012, 5:48 pm in Blite Development
This beta is now obsolete and should not be used.
- Use sqlite3 prepare() and execute() instead of query().
- Include the admin's IP and browser user-agent in the cookie hash.
- Code cleanup to (hopefully) eliminate PHP notices. Seems clean now with "error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT".
- Some basic checks to see if the environment is OK. Check for: PHP 5.3+; PHP SQLite3 extension; writable database directory; writable sqlite database.
- Rework the Settings page.
- Password field in Settings now takes a text password.
- Also in Settings, disable blogspam.net config if PHP xmlrpc extension is not installed.
- Remove config.php in favour of three new files - configure.php, lang_en.php, init.php - to facilitate upgrading.
Thanks again to everyone who provided feedback.
Comments are closed for this post.