Blite 0.1-beta4 Available
Posted 17 Apr 2012, 5:06 pm in Blite Development
This beta is now obsolete and should not be used.
With this beta I'm done (for now) with major code changes. I'm hoping to fix whatever bugs are found and declare it v 0.1 final.
- Total post count (used to build pagination) should not include retracted and draft posts.
- Use htmlspecialchars() before loading post title into editing form.
- Make comment form set cookies for guest name, email, web address.
- Fix more PHP notices.
- CSS changes for
<code>in themes. Forcing it to a block-level element is a bad idea :(
- Bind sqlite query parameters to the prepared statement.
- Wrap sqlite functions in custom functions as first step towards mysql support.
- Clean up old code made obsolete by use of sql prepared statements.
- Rewrite valid_email() function to use PHP filter_var() :)
Comments are closed for this post.